Thursday 14 November 2013

Shopping centre fortune cookie review.

That's right. I'm reviewing fortune cookies. Fortune cookies given away free by a shopping centre,  specifically the Metrocentre (recently re-branded 'intu Metrocentre') in Gateshead.

That's in the North of England if you're wondering.

Anyway, we went in the other week and do you know what we spotted? An unmanned help desk with free fortune cookies on it! There were black, orange and silver packets. We took a black and an orange.


I opened the orange one and Jess opened the black one.

Here's a shocking fact for you: I had never had a fortune cookie before. So my first ever fortune cookie. Do you want to see what I got?


"A new wardrobe is near"

Is that it? Well, that's a bit... mundane. What about Jess's?


"You will see great things ...in the shops"

Oh.... Okay, I see what they're doing there. That's a bit rubbish, isn't it? What makes it worse is that mine wasn't even true! 

You probably don't know this, but all those photos I do with the white backgrounds are actually shot on a large piece of card on my bed, because there's really good light there and this...


...is a second-hand wardrobe. It's not even slightly new!

How rubbish is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment